Thursday, December 20, 2012

Success Story-Kevin



Success Story

From Kevin:
"Eupraxia has finally connected me with who I always wanted to be.  Since playing sports in high school, I had just gradually fell into more and more unhealthy habits.  I always wanted to be the athlete I left back in school, but I could never connect those dreams with reality.  Over the last year I began running and eating healthy and that seemed to get me in the right mind set about being healthy. It wasn't until I signed on at Eupraxia that my dreams of being healthy became very real. Without Eupraxia I just never saw the results I was looking for. I might drop a couple pounds or run a little farther, but I was always left wanting more. Now that I have Eupraxia, there are no excuses, no disappointment, and it is such a relief.  I just show up, do what the trainers tell me, work hard and LOVE the results.  Eupraxia really has changed my life and in just eight weeks!  I can't wait to see what 6 months, one year, and a whole life feels like!  It is hands down the best place for people to turn their health dreams into health realities; thank you Eupraxia!"

No comments:

Post a Comment