Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meet Your Trainers-Brian



I was born and raised in Prairie du Chien, WI where I was always active in baseball, basketball, and football. I earned a Business Management degree at Minnesota State College and will be pursuing an American Council on Exercise (ACE) personal training certification. 
I recently took over as Manager of Eupraxia in Onalaska and it has been an incredible experience so far. It’s very rare to find a career that you are in love with and are extremely passionate about. I am lucky enough to work with and be inspired by amazing people every day. 
I enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, golfing, and walking my dog. I love to cook and try new recipes and I am an avid Wisconsin sports fan. I attended my first Eupraxia class in January 2012 and I was instantly hooked. At the time, I had been training by long distance running and weightlifting and I had no idea what I was missing out on. 
The beauty with Eupraxia is that the workouts will challenge you in different ways each day. Over the past year, I have been pushed to limits I had never seen before and I have never felt better. I am extremely passionate about health and fitness and I look forward to helping you reach your goals. I am eager to see you working hard and feeling better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment