Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Meet Your Trainers: Chelsea

Hello everyone! For those of you who have not met me, I am Chelsea, a new trainer here at Eupraxia. I am excited to be a part of the team and I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.

Physical activity has been a lifelong passion of mine and I cannot wait to share that passion with all of you. Since I have been little, playing outside and being involved in sports have always been a big part of my life. We had a big backyard at my house, so I was always outside shooting hoops, riding a bike, rollerblading, playing softball with my family, etc. I carried that active lifestyle throughout high school, where I participated in volleyball, basketball, and track. My college career was no different as I went on to compete in track and field at UW-Eau Claire. I also taught group exercise classes and played intramural sports throughout college.

I graduated from UW-Eau Claire with a degree in Kinesiology, Human Performance and have been doing some personal training this past year in Milwaukee and Colorado. Living in Colorado was a great way to experience my fitness in a whole new level, but I enjoyed every minute of it and will always have a soft spot there. If you ever get the chance to go hiking up the mountains in Colorado (or anywhere for that matter), DO NOT SAY NO…you will definitely regret it!!

I believe in “you are what you train” and that it’s important to train your body in ALL aspects and become functional in all activities of daily living. I am committed to helping you achieve your goals, no matter what the goal may be. My role in helping you achieve your goals is to develop a plan and give you the motivation needed to be successful. I can help you think about your ultimate goals you want to accomplish. From there, I can help you believe it is possible by setting smaller, personal goals along the way. Lastly, with motivation and willpower, you will achieve your goals and get the results you deserve. In the end, you have to “THINK it to BELIEVE it to ACHIEVE it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment