Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Meet Your Trainers: Courtney



Hi, my name is Courtney. Ever since I can remember, I was a runner and even spent my college years running cross-country and track and field at the Division-1 level. I have always enjoyed exercising and the natural euphoric high you get after accomplishing a solid workout. Running will always be a valuable part of my life, but I have come to realize how much healthier and innate Eupraxia workouts are for the human body. Before joining Eupraxia, I thought I was eating the perfect diet. Little did I know, the “whole grain” breads and cereals I was eating were far from perfection. I have done my best to revamp to the Paleo lifestyle and it has not only been feeding my body what it needs and genetically programmed to ingest, but it has also increased my energy levels. I also learned how unnatural repetitive long distance jogging is, and how much better muscle building workouts are for the body. Muscle mass results in increasing the amount of calories you burn at rest. Eupraxia has all the right tools and resources for a healthy lifestyle because it follows everything that our hunter-gatherer ancestors did. I hope you find the fun and excitement these workouts and lifestyle can bring to you. No doubt, you won’t be disappointed. Look good – feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment